Home Instead Senior Care.
Are you ready to start a job that you will love? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in our community with the work that you do on a daily basis?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for Part Time CAREGivers to join us in our mission of serving Calgary and Okotoks seniors! No formal experience or certification is needed. You bring the heart, patience and reliability. We provide you with world class training and support to help you become a successful, professional CAREGiver. Successful applicants will have exceptional verbal and written skills with the ability to build relationships.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. As the world's largest home care company, Home Instead leads the way in client and employee satisfaction. If you want to work for a company that is making a difference, apply today!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with seniors who have Dementia
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Assistance with Personal care which includes: Bathing, grooming, Dressing and toileting
- Community engagement through social outings, transportation to appointments and more
- Medication reminders/ Assistance
- Light Housekeeping
- Our goal is to match our caregivers to our clients for ongoing weekly visits based on availability, background and personality. CAREGivers who provide a wide range of availability stay busy
- Local support available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Paid Training
- An AMAZING Team environment
- Medical Benefits are offered for CAREGivers working 20 hours or more per week
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- You must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Have full access to their own vehicle and a valid driver's license for each shift
- Be able to pass a police background check and rigorous reference checks
- Shifts are available during the day, evening, weekend and overnight. Must have the same availability each week
If you are looking for a career where you will make a difference each and every shift and are able to meet the above criteria, we would encourage you to apply today.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Saskatoon, SK OVERNIGHT CAREGiverâ Part Time This fall start a rewarding job as a CAREGIVER! Be trained to assist older adults who need a compassionate CAREGiver during the night. Do you [...]
Calgary, AB Are you ready to start a job that you will love? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in our community with the work that you do on a daily basis? Home Instead Senio [...]
Saskatoon, SK FULL TIME CAREGiverâ Do you have a passion for supporting seniors with dignity, pride, love and compassion? We are looking for individuals with professional experience in the h [...]
Saskatoon, SK WEEKEND CAREGiverâ Part-Time This fall start a rewarding job as a CAREGIVER! Be matched with a few senior clients for regular visits on Saturdays and Sundays and experience the [...]