Canada Games Aquatic Centre.
Saint John, NB
$15 an hour
Digital Media Coordinator (Student Position)
Part-time - Ten (10) Hours per Week
The Canada Games Aquatic Centre is located in Saint John, New Brunswick. We contribute to the health, welfare, and well-being of the people of southwestern New Brunswick and the Province as a whole by providing recreational programs, activities, and hosting competitive clubs and events for all levels of ability. We have the only 50 meter pool in New Brunswick. We provide quality aquatic, fitness, massage, and other services to our members and the community.
Competitive meets hosted in our facility contribute to the economy of Greater Saint John and significantly enhance sports tourism in the region.
Digital Media Coordinator
- Monitoring, managing, and creating content for multiple social media accounts
- Creating, posting, and managing content for our Daktronics digital display systems
Currently enrolled in a recognised post-secondary educational institution with a declared major or registered in a program in one of the following fields: Marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, and/or digital media
Experience using various social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.)
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other social media platforms, including current trends
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Detailed oriented
- Good judgement
- Ability to multitask and monitor several different platforms at once
- The ability to create attractive and effective digital promotional materials
- An understanding of our mission and operations
- Preference may be given to candidates with relevant digital marketing experience, including social media and other internet marketing
- Preference may be given to candidates with experience using marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, an e-mail marketing platform, Facebook Business, and/or SilverStripe
- Preference may be given to candidates with experience with Daktronics digital billboards and/or display systems
- Preference may be given to Bilingual (English / French) candidates
Please clearly indicate on your résumé which, if any, of these qualification you possess.
- $15.00 / hour
- A membership to the Canada Games Aquatic Centre for the period of your employment
Condition of Employment
Prior to hiring, you must provide the results of a current Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector check. You will also be required to provide these checks periodically while employed with us.
Please apply by electronically submitting your résumé by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 25, 2019 to [email protected] and clearly indicating that you are applying for the Digital Media Coordinator position.
The Canada Games Aquatic Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a non-unionised position
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for assessment will be contacted.
The Canada Games Aquatic Centre is the operating name of the Saint John Aquatic Center Commission.
The Commission is the employer.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WANT TO WORK for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Dilawri Group is now actively searching for a Service Technician to join the team at 401 Dixie Volkswagen. ABOUT US Dilawri Group of Compa [...]
J’Excelle offre un service de tutorat, d’aide aux devoirs et de préparation aux examens au Québec. Nos services s’étendent du primaire aux cours universitaires. Rendez-vous sur notre site www [...]
We are currently looking to for a full time line cook. We are looking for someone energetic who is passionate about Spanish + Latino food and someone who is looking to grow in the company. The Soca K [...]
PART-TIME POSITION The Derrick Club is a family oriented golf, recreation and social private club, dedicated to providing quality facilities and services to our members. The aquatic center has a 5 la [...]