A little about us
At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, but the wireless freedom Canadians deserve and we’re always on the lookout for go-getters that are committed to disrupting the status quo. Does that sound like you? We’d love to meet you.
As a Specialist, Marketing Products & Services you will leverage your entrepreneurial spirt, and a sharp business sense to be the champion for our products and services. Your primary focus will be to drive revenue through customer awareness, understanding, and adoption of our products & services.
You will work closely with Product Owners to support product enhancements and new product launches.
A typical day
- Manage the product and services portfolio with a mandate to increase revenue and profitability, drive product attach rate, enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- Gather and analyze customer feedback from surveys, sales channel, call center, online, etc.
- Create successful marketing campaigns and promotions from ideation, execution, launch through to post-launch results analysis
- Present go to market strategy, product positioning, and messaging to cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with product owners to create and present business cases for promotional activities, and product enhancements
- University degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Self-starter and fast learner with a very strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge of business analysis, advertising, promotions, merchandising, research and analysis
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check.
- This role is not location-specific
- Where are you hiring? Toronto or Calgary
- Is travel required? 0-5% within Canada
Freedom Mobile is a subsidiary of Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Broadcast Services. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Edmonton, AB Part-time The role As a Retail Specialist, you will… - Drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers - Live out our Values to provide exceptional cus [...]
Ottawa, ON Part-time The role As a Retail Specialist, you will… - Drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers - Live out our Values to provide exceptional custo [...]
Toronto, ON A little about us At Freedom, we’re proud to be leaders in a movement that brings affordable wireless services to Canadians. We provide not only the wireless freedom Canadians want, [...]
Mississauga, ON Part-time The role As a Retail Specialist, you will… - Drive sales by offering best-in-class mobile plans to our customers - Live out our Values to provide exceptional [...]