Home Instead Senior Care.
FULL TIME CAREGiverâ
Do you have a passion for supporting seniors with dignity, pride, love and compassion?
We are looking for individuals with professional experience in the health care field who can offer individual personalized care. If your work ethic is to be a good listener, have an eye for detail, be patient, kind and respectful, then you will find working with our team very rewarding. Our CAREGivers pride themselves in delivering outstanding service to assist our lovely clients in their own home surroundings. As a CAREGiver you will be matched to a few older adults for ongoing weekly visits to support their independent living.
CAREGIVER NON-MEDICAL DUTIES :
- Companionship and building relationships
- Preparing a variety of nutritious, simple meals
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming for males and females
- Care for those living with dementia
- Escorts on errands, shopping, outings, appointments
- Engaging clients in activities (hobbies, games, crafts)
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Continuing Care Aide or LPN or RN experience
- Excellent communication ability and congenial manner
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high adult level
- Physical ability to perform routine household and personal care duties
- Full access to own vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Background checks: driver's abstract and criminal record check
- One full year experience driving in Saskatoon
- The Full Time CAREGiver position guarantees an average of 30 hours per week.
- Shifts scheduled days and/or overnights, 5 days per week, including Saturday and Sunday. Two days off mid-week
- Starting wages are $15.00 and $16.00 depending on the services being provided.
- The Full Time CAREGiver position includes a benefit plan with extended health benefits,
- 3 personal days per year,
- 3 weeks paid holidays per year after 1 year of employment.
Join us and learn why Home Instead Senior Care is the world leader in enhancing the lives of older adults and supporting families. Home Instead Senior Care's mandate is to promote active and healthy living and to extend life with highest quality. We accomplish this through person-centered and relationship-based care, focusing on relationships and providing personalized and individualized care solutions.
We look forward to seeing your application and meeting you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Saskatoon, SK OVERNIGHT CAREGiverâ Part Time This fall start a rewarding job as a CAREGIVER! Be trained to assist older adults who need a compassionate CAREGiver during the night. Do you [...]
Calgary, AB Are you ready to start a job that you will love? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in our community with the work that you do on a daily basis? Home Instead Senio [...]
Saskatoon, SK FULL TIME CAREGiverâ Do you have a passion for supporting seniors with dignity, pride, love and compassion? We are looking for individuals with professional experience in the h [...]
Saskatoon, SK WEEKEND CAREGiverâ Part-Time This fall start a rewarding job as a CAREGIVER! Be matched with a few senior clients for regular visits on Saturdays and Sundays and experience the [...]