CBI Health Centre.
Registered Kinesiologist – Duncan
CBI Health Centre in Duncan is currently seeking a Kinesiologist to join our clinic and inter-disciplinary rehabilitation services program. If you consider yourself an outgoing, energetic and collaborative person, this position might be for you!
This position includes working within a multidisciplinary team to facilitate optimal functional recovery post injury in the WSBC Occupational Rehab program. Clients are generally sponsored by insurance companies so optimal communication with the client and the funder is key in achieving the best results.
Duncan is a friendly, beautiful, welcoming, diverse and ever-changing city where everything is a short walk away.
It offers lifestyle affordability along with access to outdoor recreation and community connection. Our staff team is a family that embodies happiness, enthusiasm, passion and sincerity. We strive to provide personal support to allow a balance of work and family life while continuing a pursuit of true team collaboration.
If this sounds like your type of clinic – we would love to hear from you!
As a Registered Kinesiologist, you will:
- Be responsible for the provision of one-on-one and group kinesiology exercise prescription
- Provide disability management coordination
- Complete functional assessments
- Work with a client profile that can range from orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, to cognitive and/or mood related
- Design and implement a therapeutic exercise program to meet the identified client needs
- Prepare progress and discharge reports delegated by the treating clinician
- Assist the treating clinician with return to work planning
- Teach a variety of group education classes
To take on the role of Registered Kinesiologist, you must:
- Have an undergraduate degree in kinesiology or human kinetics
- Registration (in good standing) with the BC Association of Kinesiologists
- Be seeking a challenging opportunity to continue to build a growing practice
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Be comfortable working with mental health and chronic pain clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of medical conditions, disability management, and appropriate exercise prescription and progression
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Victoria, BC ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT If your professional customer service skills are complimented by great attention to detail, this position would be a great opportunity to join the CBI Health Gr [...]
Duncan, BC Registered Kinesiologist – Duncan CBI Health Centre in Duncan is currently seeking a Kinesiologist to join our clinic and inter-disciplinary rehabilitation services program. If you cons [...]
Edmonton, AB Part-time Administrative Assistant - CBI Health Centre – Edmonton Southeast CBI Health Group is an exciting place to work. Selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, we [...]
Nanaimo, BC ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Nanaimo If your professional customer service skills are complimented by great attention to detail, this position would be a great opportunity to join the CBI [...]