Maple Ridge, BC
$30.75 - $38.33 an hour
Are you someone who is passionate about recovery and rehabilitation? Do you want to work for one of British Columbia's top employers? Do you have client assessment and case management skills? If you have answered yes to these questions we want you to continue reading.
Fraser Health is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are located in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley, one of the most livable regions in the world, and one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 1.8 million people,
we serve 1/3 of BC’s entire population and have 33,000 dedicated professionals in our 12 hospitals and other facilities that expand from Burnaby to Hope.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager in our Community Mental Health Centre located in Maple Ridge, BC.
Build on your education and experience as you:
- Develop and implements recovery-oriented treatment options and plans in collaboration with clients and natural supports.
- Provide individual, group, and family support, using a variety of interviewing, supportive counseling, and assessment methods.
- Share responsibility amongst the team for distributed workload to manage cases, formulate recovery plans and goals, crisis intervention, assist with home visits, run groups, and outreach to clients as required.
- Advocate on behalf of clients, by providing clients with information about appeal processes, providing information about clients to relevant Ministries and assisting clients to complete forms; acts as a resource for clients and their families.
- Participate in ongoing education to maintain current and relevant practice, including clinical education, as well as maintaining current knowledge of Federal and Provincial legislation and amendments that impact mental health client care and service delivery.
To join our organization we require you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or Clinical Counselling
- Two (2) years’ recent, related experience
- Eligible for registration or membership with applicable professional association or regulatory body
- Valid Class V BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle for business-related purposes
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and mentorship into supervisory and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Take the next step and apply so we can continue the conversation.
Come work with dedicated health care providers who are enthusiastic and committed to provide quality healthcare to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health as an excellent place to work. Work hard and have fun while you do it.
Curious to learn what it’s like to work here? We recommend you us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Port Moody, BC Part-time $23.51 an hour Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers , come join our team. Fraser Health is growing, the kind of growth you want to be a p [...]
Surrey, BC $28.70 an hour We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician at Surrey Memorial Hospital in Surrey , British Columbia . Working as an integral part of our Pharmacy [...]
Port Moody, BC $19.55 - $21.58 an hour Fraser Health continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers, are you someone who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? If s [...]
Maple Ridge, BC $30.75 - $38.33 an hour Are you someone who is passionate about recovery and rehabilitation? Do you want to work for one of British Columbia's top employers? Do you have client asses [...]