Fort McMurray, AB
Join a team rich in diversity, respect, and growth to make the world a safer place for families, communities, and businesses. At GardaWorld, we take our security responsibility seriously and strive to inspire trust. Interested in an enriching and meaningful career? Join our ranks!
We are seeking full-time personnel to for a Security Administration position. The candidate is expected to work Monday through Friday, 8-hour dayshifts. Candidate is expected to provide their own transportation.
This security guard position is located within Calgary. The position requires above average verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take direction and follow procedures and policies.
Candidate should be able to pay close attention to detail, with advanced data entry/computer skills. The successful security guard will have excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills and awareness of safety protocols.
What you’ll be doing
- Access control/computers
- Manage contractor access as well as access cards
- Perform daily reports and incident reports
- Act as first responder during events, crisis situations and emergencies
- Perform surveillance rounds
What we offer
- Competitive Medical and Dental Benefits package.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Variable on-call schedule
- Complete uniform
- Career advancement
What we’re looking for
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid Alberta security guard licence
- Administration certificate/Diploma required
- 1-year administration/reception experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid standard first aid - level C (2-day course)
- Valid class 5 driver’s license (No GDL’s), with drivers abstract (minimum 5 year clean)
- CSTS and OSSA or BSO or CSO
- Wildlife Awareness and Fit Testing
- Pass drug and alcohol testing
- Advanced computer skills required
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- At ease working as a team and offering excellent customer service
- Must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
The successful applicant must have the ability to pass an onboarding exam, with excellent spoken and written English language skills, and have sound decision making skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ottawa, ON Casual Are you ready to suit up? GardaWorld is looking for mobile security guards to service our customer site. You will be responsible for ensuring the security of our clients’ proper [...]
Saint-Hyacinthe, QC $17.49 an hour GardaWorld recherche actuellement d'un agent de sécurité disponible 24/7 afin d'exercer à Hôpital Honoré Mercier. Ce que nous cherchons : - Permis d’ag [...]
Baie-Comeau, QC Ce que vous ferez - Contrôler les accès via le système informatique - Effectuer la surveillance par caméras des portillons d’accès et des barrières de stationnement [...]
Quebec City, QC Prêt à revêtir l’uniforme? Nous sommes présentement à la recherche d’un répartiteur pour notre centre de contrôle dans nos bureaux de Québec, plus précisément, à l'Anc [...]