North York, ON
Category and Shopper Development Manager, Confectionery
Healthy Snacking & Activation
Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over 150 years later, we are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio, Häagen-Dazs,
Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working environment. Find out why , There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched Retirement Plan .
We are looking for a high performer who is interested in using their analytical capabilities, problem solving and strategic planning skills to drive our category and shopper strategies to deliver agreed objectives/targets.
- Leads timelines to overall Integrated Commercial Planning (ICP) deliverables for the division
- Owner of playbook and dynamic updates of 4P’s for Bars and Healthy Snacking
- Supports development of Sales Playbook components for Category including selling presentations for Bars and Healthy Snacking
- Leads activation plans between sales and business unit (all channels) and efficient budget planning across functions, including pre/post eval compliance/ROI for Revenue Manager approval to ensure execution is delivered in Monthly Business Planning
- Drives alignment with Shopper Marketing Team and Retail Digital Marketing planning for the division providing input to Omni/new channel development strategies and tactics to support future growth.
- Represents CSD in i2L/product commercialization for Healthy Snacking and owner of Channel Pack and Pricing Strategy formulation, documentation, and communication for Healthy Snacking accordingly
- Execute against Countdown to launch plans for Bars and Healthy Snacking to support on time completion of deliverables to commercialize building blocks; co-ordinating cross-functional resources as required
- Prepares inputs and supports Category Alignment Team meetings throughout the year to update selling team on progress against annual plan
- Supports Sales Lead Healthy Snacking in gap management and risks/opportunity evaluation for input to Monthly Business Planning (MBP)
- Inputs to divisional AVA team strategy
- Brings category drivers to life externally through participation in key strategic customer touchpoints for Healthy Snacking
- A university degree in a business-related discipline combined with at least 6 years in progressive sales and/or marketing role. Account Management experience an asset.
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning and identifying gaps in logic.
- Highly developed analytical skills. Demonstrated understanding of Shopper and Analytics.
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience preferred with demonstrated strategic planning experience and strong knowledge of the retail environment.
- Must be comfortable in working within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- An ability to manage several complex priorities with strict deadlines and an attention to detail.
- Experience in Healthy Snacking Category and working with Broker Route to Market an asset
- Extremely Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
The successful candidate is a creative thinker who can balance strategic thinking and executional impact with excellent planning, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified candidates.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals
selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is September 2 nd , 2019
: Canada-Ontario-North York
: Aug 12, 2019, 12:03:49 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Montréal, QC *poste à temps plein* (English will follow…) L'histoire de Nespresso (filiale de Nestlé) a commencé il y a 25 ans à partir d’une idée simple mais révolutionnaire: offr [...]
North York, ON Category and Shopper Development Manager, Confectionery Healthy Snacking & Activation Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our [...]
Brampton, ON Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who developed the fir [...]
North York, ON Good Food, Good Life is the very essence of Nestlé. Nestlé Health Science is an innovative company engaged in advancing the role of nutritional therapy to improve the management of h [...]